Women’s Christian College, Kolkata – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Women’s Christian College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1945, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. WCC, Kolkata offers 20 courses across 3 streams namely Arts, Education, Science and across 1 degrees like BA and official website www.womenschristiancollege.net.
Eligibility Criteria for Women’s Christian College, Kolkata Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate and 65% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination or, 55% in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. For more detail refer to official notification. Grand Total can be obtained by adding the Aggregate with the score of the opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission as Honors Subject.
Application Fees : Application fees amounting to Rs.200/- + Rs.40/-
Women’s Christian College, Kolkata Admission 2019 – www.womenschristiancollege.net
Name of The College : Women’s Christian College, Kolkata
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.womenschristiancollege.net
Departments : Arts Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Sociology, Education, Geography, Economics.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Journalism & Mass Communication.
How to Apply for Women’s Christian College, Kolkata Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.womenschristiancollege.net.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Photocopy of Mark sheet and Admit card of Secondary & Higher Secondary Examination (or 10 & 10+2 Board Examination) attested by the Head of the Institution.
2. Attested photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Documents in support of SC/ ST/ OBC wherever applicable (attested photocopy).
4. Address Proof (Photocopy).
5. Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
Address : 6, Greek Church Row Ext, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700026.
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Women’s Christian College, Kolkata – Admission, Merit List 2019.