Vivekananda College for Women – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Vivekananda College For Women is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1956, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. VCW, Kolkata offers 24 courses across 5 streams namely Arts, Education, Science, Commerce & Banking, Performing Arts and across 4 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com, PGD and official website www.vivekanandacollegeforwomen.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Vivekananda College for Women Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) exam or its equivalent from recognized Board/ Institution & should have 45% aggregate in H.S. standard can apply for this mentioned course. Candidates who have passed in H.S. are also eligible to apply for this course. Grand Total (Total of Best Five) can be obtained by adding the Aggregate with the score of the opted subject in which the applicant is willing to get admission as Honours Subject. Merit List will be published on official website of Vivekananda College for Women.
Application Fees : Candidates should have to pay application fee through online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Vivekananda College for Women Admission 2019 – www.vivekanandacollegeforwomen.org
Name of The College : Vivekananda College for Women
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.vivekanandacollegeforwomen.org
Departments : Arts Stream and Science Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Education, Sociology, Music.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Anthropology, Statistics, Psychology, Film Making, Fashion Designing.
How to Apply for Vivekananda College for Women Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.vivekanandacollegeforwomen.org.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Print out of Filled up application and admission form.
2. Admit Card of Secondary Examination in original and one Xeroxed copy.
3. Mark sheet, Admit Card and Registration certificate of H.S or equivalent examination, in original should be produced for verification and One set of Xeroxed Copy.
4. Attested Xeroxed copy of the Caste/ Tribe certificate.
5. Aadhar Card (if available).
6. Original Migration Certificate for students migrating from other Boards/ University.
Address : Jadu Colony, Barisha, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700008.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Vivekananda College for Women – Admission, Merit List 2019.