UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published a notification for the recruitment of 137 Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website on or before 13 February 2020.
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 02 /2020
Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancies 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Total Vacancy: 137 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer & Other
Educational Qualification: Posts Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines)
Age Limit: 30 to 45 years
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date: 13.02.2020
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020
30 years to 45 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Posts Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda): 37
2. Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Unani): 07
Degree (Unani Medicine)
3. Anthropologist: 04
4. Asst Library & Information Officer (Tamil):01
5. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Armament): 11
PG (Science with Physics/ Chemistry)/ Degree (Engg)
6. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Electronics): 39
PG (Science)/ Degree (Engg)
7. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Weapons): 14 Degree (Engg)
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 Degree (Civil Engg)
9. Scientist ‘B’ (Documents): 06
PG (Relevant Disciplines)
10. Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry): 02
11. Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Neuro-Surgery): 04
A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule
12. Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Plastic Surgery): 02
13. Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Urology): 04
14. Specialist Gr III (Gastroenterology): 01
15. Specialist Grade III (Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery): 03
For Others: Rs.25/-
For SC/ST/PH/ Women candidates: No Fee
Payment Mode: Through SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
The Scale of Pay: Pay matrix level-12 as per 7th CPC of Rs.40000 – 60000 per month.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates read full notification and may apply online at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official website www.upsconline.nic.in before 13 February 2020.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13.02.2020 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitting Application Form: 14.02.2020 by 23:59 Hrs.
|More Details: Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about UPSC Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2020 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.|