Syamaprasad Institute of Education and Training – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Syamaprasad Institute Of Education & Training is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 2007, it is accredited from UGC, ncte and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. ‘Syamaprasad Institute Of Education & Training’, Kolkata offers 1 courses across 1 streams namely Education and across 1 degrees like B.Ed and official website www.syamaprasadinstt.org.
Eligibility Criteria for Syamaprasad Institute of Education and Training Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Candidates should be Graduates in a school subject from a recognized university.
2. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (General)/ or in the Master’s Degree in School subjects are eligible to apply.
3. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission. Such candidates are required to enter the marks of B.E/ B. Tech. in the row of Honours Degree. M.E./ M. Tech result (if any) will be entered in the Master’s Degree row.
4. Honours Graduates in school subject should enter the Honours marks only in the row of Bachelor’s degree (Honours).
5. In case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects should be entered in the row of Bachelor’s degree (General).
6. For candidates with less than 50% marks in the honours degree, the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be considered. If it becomes 50% or more, that score will be entered in Graduation (General) row.
7. For fresh candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on scoring.
8. For Deputed Candidates, merit list will be prepared separately for each school subject based on length of service.
Reservation of Seats : 20% of the seats (for self-financed colleges) and 50% of the seats for the WBUTTEPA (erstwhile David Hare Training College), will be reserved for Deputed teachers of classes VI-XII. Deputed teachers mean the teachers serving as substantive posts.
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD (Minimum disability 40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules. Relaxation of minimum qualifying marks will be as per Govt. rules. The Reservation as stated is not applicable for Self-Financed Colleges.
Application Fees :
Rs.600/- for General candidates.
Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Syamaprasad Institute of Education and Training Admission 2019 – www.syamaprasadinstt.org
Name of The College : Syamaprasad Institute of Education and Training
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.syamaprasadinstt.org
Courses of : B.Ed.
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
Arabic, Bengali, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi, History, Life Science, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physical Science, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu.
How to Apply for Syamaprasad Institute of Education and Training Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.syamaprasadinstt.org.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Madhyamik/ Equivalent Examination Result.
2. Higher Secondary Examination Result.
3. Three copies of passport size photographs of the applicant.
4. Admit Card of Class XII Exam (1 copy).
5. Registration Certificate of Class XII (if any) (1 copy).
Address : 7, Raja Rammohan Roy Road, Tollygunge-Siriti Crossing, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700041.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Syamaprasad Institute of Education and Training – Admission, Merit List 2019.