Prafulla Chandra College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Prafulla Chandra College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1954, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. PCC, Kolkata offers 9 courses across 3 streams namely Commerce & Banking, Arts, Management and across 3 degrees like BA, B.Com, BSc and official website www.prafullachandracollege.ac.in and www.admissionpcc.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Passed Higher Secondary (+2) Examination from recognised Secondary/ Higher Secondary board.
2. For B.Com. Honours and B.A/ B.Sc Honours in Geography, 50% marks in aggregate with 45% marks in the Honours Subject opted/ Related Subject; or 55% in the Honours Subject opted/ Related Subject in Higher Secondary (+2) Examination.
3. For B.A Honours in Bengali and English, 60% in the respective subject in Higher Secondary (+2) Examination.
4. All SC and ST category students require 40% for all Honours Courses (including Bengali and English Honours) in Aggregate, or in the Honours Subject opted/ Related Subject in Higher Secondary (+2) Examination.
General Courses– Passed Higher Secondary (+2) Examination from recognised Secondary/ Higher Secondary board.
Admission Fees : Admission fees amounting to Rs.200/-
Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2019 – www.prafullachandracollege.ac.in
Name of The College : Prafulla Chandra College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.prafullachandracollege.ac.in and www.admissionpcc.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Education, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, Philosophy, Education, Geography, Sanskrit, Journalism.
2. B.Sc. Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Computer Science, Statistics, Electronics.
3. B.Com. Honours– Accounting and Finance, Marketing.
How to Apply for Prafulla Chandra College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.prafullachandracollege.ac.in and other admission website www.admissionpcc.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Coloured print copy of complete Application Form with photograph and signature.
2. Original student’s copy of paid bank challans (both for application and admission).
3. Original and unattested copies of Mark Sheets of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations or Equivalent Examinations.
4. Original and unattested copies of Admit Cards of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations or Equivalent Examinations.
5. Original Age-proof Certificate.
6. Two copies of passport-size Coloured Photographs.
7. Original Caste Certificate (only for S.C., S.T. and OBC Candidates).
8. Original Proof of Disabilities (if applicable).
9. Government approved any document as proof of residence (self/ parent).
10. A photocopy of the Aadhar card of the candidate.
11. Migrating students are required to submit original Migration Certificates (no Migration Certificate is required from students of Board/ Council of West Bengal, viz. WBCHSE, WB Madrasa and WB Vocational Board or National Board/ Council, viz. ISC, CBSE and NIOS).
Address : 23/49, Gariahat Rd, Dhakuria, Kankulia, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700029.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Prafulla Chandra College – Admission, Merit List 2019.