Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax has released a recruitment notification for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II in Income Tax Department, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region under sports quota. Meritorious Sportspersons candidates can apply to the post on or before 02 February 2021. Complete details about Income Tax Recruitment 2021 like Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale & How to Apply the information are given below.
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Official Website||incometaxindia.gov.in & incometaxbhopal.in|
|Post Name||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-II|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 –
Income Tax Inspectors – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Tax Assistants –
1. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
2. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
Stenographer Grade-II –
1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
2. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
3. Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi)(Only on the computer)
Vacancy Details: Total of 08 posts.
Income Tax Inspectors – 01
Tax Assistants – 06
Stenographer Grade-II – 01
Income Tax Inspectors – 18 to 30 years of age.
Tax Assistants & Stenographer Grade-II – 18 to 27 years of age.
Age Relaxation – 05 years for General/OBC candidates, 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates
(As per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious Sportspersons).
Income Tax Inspectors – Rs. 44,900/- (Basic pay as per 7th pay commission).
Tax Assistants – Rs. 25,500/- (Basic pay as per 7th pay commission).
Stenographer Grade-II – Rs. 25,500/- (Basic pay as per 7th pay commission).
How To Apply –
1. Applications must be addressed to The Dy. Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs./Admn), and must be sent to the following address :
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (MP&CG) Aayakar Bhawan, 48 Arera Hills, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011 by post/by hand on or before 02/02/2021. (17/02/2021 for candidate domiciled in
The North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, the erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir). Also clearly write on the envelope :
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR/TAX ASSISTANT /STENOGRAPHER GRADE II/UNDER SPORTS QUOTA. NAME OF THE SPORT ___________________” or
2. Duly filled and signed the application along with all the certificates in high-resolution PDF form to the following mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application – 02/02/2021
Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in & incometaxbhopal.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Notification:> Click here
More Details: Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official announcement carefully about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.