Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently published the notification for the recruitment of 1163 Specialist Officer vacancies. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Specialist Officer vacancies 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Official website: www.ibps.in
Total Vacancy: 1163 Vacancy
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt.
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date: 26.11.2019
Eligibility Criteria for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment 2019
Age Limit – as on (26.11.2019)
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and no later than 01.11.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation: Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
Application Fee:- For Others: Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST)
For SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/- (Inclusive of GST)
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
(01) I.T. Officer (Scale-I) -Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
(02) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
(03) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
(04) Law Officer (Scale I) – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
(05) HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – Graduate andTwo Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
(06) Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and to Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
The Scale of Pay – All candidates should read go to the notification for pay scale details.
Application Fee –
Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Note: For more details follow the official notification IBPS website.
How to Apply of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment 2019
Eligible and suitable Candidates are required to apply online through the IBPS Official website. from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019, & another mode of application will be accepted.
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 06.11.2019-26.11.2019
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06.11.2019-26.11.2019
The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2019
Online Examination – Preliminary: 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
Result of Online exam – Preliminary: January 2020
The download of Call letter for Online exam –Main: January 2020
Online Examination –Main: 25.01.2020
Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2020
The download of call letters for interview: February 2020
Conduct of interview: February 2020
Provisional Allotment: April 2020
|More Details: Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.|