Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Goenka College of Commerce & Business Administration located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Goenka college of Commerce & Business Administration is established in 1905. The college is accredited by AICTE and NAAC. Goenka college of Commerce & Business Administration is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. Goenka college of Commerce & Business Administration offers courses in management stream B.COM(Honours), M.COM, MBA and official website www.goenkacollege.net and www.goenkacollegeadmissions.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Admission 2019
Educational Qualification :
1. Minimum marks (in H.S. or equivalent 10+2 examination) required for online application.
For General category Candidates– 75.00% in aggregate and 60.00% in the related subject.
For OBC-A and OBC-B West Bengal only Candidates– 67.50% in aggregate and 54.00% in the related subject.
For SC/ST of West Bengal only Candidates– 56.25% in aggregate and 45.00% in the related subject.
2. Passed Higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination in 2014 as regular candidate with at least five subjects of 100 marks each including English and any one of the related subjects.
3. The students who have passed in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination are eligible to apply online.
This college at present offers three-year B.Com. (1+1+1) Honours course in Accounting and Finance. This course is meant for those who have passed the Higher Secondary Education conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other Boards/ Councils/ Universities recognised by the University of Calcutta, with at least 5 subjects including English. (Full marks for each subject must be at least 100)
Application Fees : Application fee amounting to Rs.100/-
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Admission 2019 – www.goenkacollege.net
Name of The College : Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.goenkacollege.net and www.goenkacollegeadmissions.com
Department : Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. Bachelor of Commerce– Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organisation, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office Practice and Secretarial, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy, Principle of Management.
How to Apply for Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.goenkacollege.net and other admission website www.goenkacollegeadmissions.com.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. The original mark-sheet of the last qualifying examination.
2. One attested photocopy of the mark-sheet of the last qualifying examination.
3. Original document showing the date of birth.
4. One attested photocopy of date of birth document.
5. Three copies of a recent passport size photograph.
6. The caste/ tribe certificate in original (only for S.C./S.T. candidates).
Address : 210, BB Ganguly Street, Bowbazar, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700012.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration – Admission, Merit List 2019.