Calcutta Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2019 : Calcutta Girls’ College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1963, it is accredited from NAAC, UGC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. CGC, Kolkata offers 15 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Education, Science, Commerce & Banking and across 3 degrees like B.Com, BA, BSc and official website www.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in and www.admission.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta Girls’ College Admission 2019
Educational Qualification : Only Female candidates are eligible to apply. Applicants should have passed Class XII Examinations and also in English as a subject having full marks not less than 100. Candidates who passed in Vocational Stream are not eligible to apply for Honours Courses. However, no candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 5 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
A Candidate shall be allowed to take up Honours in Economics if he/she has passed in Mathematics at the H.S. Examination (10+2) conducted by the West Bengal Council of H.S. Education or its equivalent examination in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics. Students who have passed Business Economics including Business Mathematics in H.S.(10+2) level from West Bengal Council of H.S. Education are also eligible for admission in the Honours Course in Economics.
A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must have obtained :
1. A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
2. 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
3. 50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe Community taking up Honours Course of Study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination, as the case may be.
Application Fees : Admission fees amounting to Rs.100/-
Calcutta Girls’ College Admission 2019 – www.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in
Name of The College : Calcutta Girls’ College
Affiliated to : University of Calcutta
College Website : www.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in and www.admission.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in
Departments : Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Courses of : Honours & General
Level of Courses : Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level
Application Mode : Online
Courses Available in the college :
1. B.A. Honours– Bengali, English, Political Science, Hindi, Urdu, History, Education.
2. B.A. General– Bengali, English, Political Science, Hindi, Urdu, History, Education.
3. B.Sc. Honours– Economics.
4. B.Sc. General– Economics, Mathematics.
5. B.Com. Honours– Accounting & Finance.
6. B.Com. General– As per C.U Syllabus.
How to Apply for Calcutta Girls’ College Admission 2019
Eligible students can apply online through official website www.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in and other admission website www.admission.calcuttagirlscollege.ac.in.
Students are required to bring following documents :
1. Original Admit Card and Mark sheets of previous Examinations.
2. Attested photo copies of Admit Cards and Mark sheets of the previous qualifying examination.
3. Along with 2 recent passport size photographs with white background.
4. Relevant Certificates for candidates seeking admission in the Reservation Category.
Address : 3, Goal Tuli Lane, Lenin Sarani Road, Dharmatala, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700013.
Important Links Details :
Click Here ⇒ College Admission 2019
Click Here ⇒ Apply Online
Click Here ⇒ College Website
Disclaimer : Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Calcutta Girls’ College – Admission, Merit List 2019.